What is the condition of diarrhea
Diarrhea is a kind of digestive disorders , which? commonly it occurs in a lot of people. It is described by symptoms such as watery, loose and feces. It occurs in up to three days. In more serious cases, diarrhea may become chronic and usually lasts more than a month
Diarrhea and symptoms :.
Usually, the disorder is characterized by symptoms such as bloating, urgency, cramps, nausea, abdominal pain, frequent loose, watery stools mucus.
in most cases in adults, temporary diarrhea is not a serious problem and poses no harmful effect on them. However, sometimes it can be a serious problem in children as their small bodies may have to suffer from diarrhea to a greater extent and for a longer time. Anyone who has children should pay attention to these symptoms and make a visit to your doctor immediately, especially when they see some of these symptoms:
- There pus or blood in the grooves
- children have symptoms of dehydration
- His eyes tarry stools and black
- who have severe [19459010abdominalandrectalpain]
- diarrhea lasts more than 3 days .
reasons lead to diarrhea
In most cases, diarrhea is an osmotic condition and is also an infectious disease. Amoebic and bacterial are categories of infectious diarrhea in which the process water and gastrointestinal absorption occurs in the intestine virus is interrupted. The inability to break the gastrointestinal tract and absorption of food eaten results in osmotic diarrhea. In the previous cases, in the digestive system, food and fluids pass too quickly digested; as a result, the nutrients in food are not absorbed, waste products after being digested unfused; this causes loose, watery stools. bacterial and osmotic conditions are caused due to the large number of factors
There are many causes of bacterial infection, and are involved in :.
- parasites: are caused by Cryptosporidium, Giardia lamblia and Entamoeba histolytica
- infections by viruses such as herpes simplex virus, Norwalk, viral hepatitis, rotavirus, cytomegalovirus …
- bacteria transmitted by viruses such as Shigella, Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and …
on the other hand, is caused by osmotic these factors:
- IBD, IBS, celiac disease and known as digestive disorders.
- people who are using drugs, medication, such as antibiotics, antacids, and blood pressure medicines will face with infectious diseases.
- therapy with high doses.
- specific compound in food is intolerable
How to treat diarrhea?
in many common cases, after three days, patients recovering from diarrhea, mainly due to an infection. The duration of diarrhea is different between children and adults. For the adult, which often lasts two to four days and in some severe cases lasting more than two weeks. However, for children, it lasts longer, within five days or a week or even more than a week.
If you have diarrhea, you have to experience some of the symptoms referred to above and how to treat well in order to avoid becoming more serious.
most powerful medication to stop diaree |