Mal skin, food allergies, poor elimination, low energy levels? These are many of the symptoms that are signs of toxicity in your body and say you can be a good time to start cleaning. Cleansing is a natural detoxification process that will help to cleanse your body through your elimination channels. In this post we will discuss the best food detoxification and cleansing programs to help improve their health.
Why is beneficial cleaning?
The organs are linked together and if one does not work properly, can have an impact on others. When not removed properly, waste can not be expelled for days, backup of toxins in the colon, which can cause self-poisoning. These toxins eventually seep into all cells and tissues, especially in the weaker parts of his body, which could be your skin.
The purpose of cleaning is to support and improve the functions of normal cleaning their emunctories, which are the organs that allow accumulated toxins to be removed. Our body has five emunctories :. Liver, intestines, kidneys, lungs and skin, our largest organ
Digestion problems can lead to toxic accumulation and one of the bodies suffering from it is your skin. Poor digestion could be the reason for the lack of absorption of vital nutrients necessary for healthy skin.
Therefore it is very important for your body to purify through a cleaning process.
Certain types of foods have powerful cleansing properties. These are good foods to include in your cleansing diet unless you have food sensitivities to any of them.
Here are some of the best detox foods:
- dandelion (liver tonic, blood purifier)
- ginger (promotes the excretion of toxins, fights inflammation)
- garlic, legumes, onions, eggs (high sulfur content)
- Apples (water soluble fiber, blood purifier, increases the action of toxins)
- Pears (water soluble fiber)
- Lemons (alkaline blood! It stimulates liver function)
- Grapes (antioxidant, stimulates liver, intestine, kidney function)
- Artichoke (stimulates the liver metabolizes fats)
- Beets (blood purifier, liver cleanser, stimulates the lymphatic system)
- Parsley (blood purifier, stimulates the bowels, good source of chlorophyll to detoxify)
- Grapefruit (cleanses the liver and gallbladder)
- Yogurt (helps restore flora for proper assimilation of food)
- vegetables from the cabbage family: broccoli, Brussels sprouts
Because the balance starts with nutrition, it is advisable to follow some dietary suggestions if you want your cleaning more effective:
- Eating fresh organic fruits and vegetables
- Choose grains preferably between them: buckwheat, quinoa, millet, amaranth and spelled
- avoid meat (if you can not, chicken or turkey poultry is best), wheat pasta (go for brown or wild rice instead), refined foods and sugar
- Stay away from alcohol and caffeine. If you are addicted to coffee, decaffeinated coffee Swiss water is a good alternative. The decaffeination process uses only water to remove caffeine from coffee. Most other decaffeination processes use chemicals such as methylene chloride.
- Avoid bread with wheat flour. You can find bread without flour in many natural food stores.
- Avoid fried foods and fatty substances, as well as good fats. Essential fatty acids are important to take on a daily basis: flax oil rich in omega 3 or all types of omega 3,6,9 oils, plant-based sources of fish fatty acids. Evening primrose oil is also good for skin problems with its high content of GLA.
- Time for a snack? They have some nuts like almonds and seeds raw, like hemp, pumpkin or sunflower oil, preferably unsalted and unroasted.
- Take a little fiber, either psyllium seeds or flax seeds, to support healthy bowel movements and strengthen the colon (proper bowel function involves having two or three bowel movements per day!)
- drink plenty of water (more than eight glasses a day).
- Do not overeat, as it gives you a lot of stress on your digestive system and try to find the time to cook recipes enjoyable with good food!
Looking for recipe ideas?
Try this delicious blueberry smoothie anti-inflammatory as part of your detox: blueberry smoothie recipe. You can also add powder Vega, complete protein containing a mixture of plants from multiple sources, as well as a variety of green vegetables (kale, spinach, broccoli and alfalfa). A great way to detoxify your body!
Different types of detoxification programs
If you want to make a more advanced cleaning, there are some programs that also last up to a month. Different ingredients are commonly used in cleaning products.
Here are some ingredients:
- sources of fiber (psyllium, triphala, flaxseed, borage seed) or magnesium hydroxide to improve bowel function
- Burdock root to detoxify the lymphatic system
- artichoke, dandelion root, milk thistle to support liver function
- juniper berries, uva ursi, to cleanse the kidneys
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC), glutathione, calcium D-glucarate, to neutralize free radicals
A popular detoxification is the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox garden of life.
clean herbal are ideal for two to four times a year, especially in the changing seasons, because actually stimulate your body to drain. However, if you do not have the money, there are still some other ways to detoxify your body.
to focus on his skin problem, it might be a good idea to do a liver cleanse as skin problems could be linked to liver dysfunction.
Our liver filters blood to remove toxins and excess hormones. No liver detoxification process, toxic fats can stay in cells and may contribute to skin diseases.
How to detoxify your liver?
According to the doctor; Axe, can detoxify the liver
- The elimination of all toxins from your diet (processed grains, sugars, fast foods, packaged foods, conventional meat and dairy, and eating real food)
- Consuming liver detoxification herbs like milk thistle, turmeric, and dandelion
- Detoxing your emotions (emotions directly affect their bodies as frustration, resentment, bitterness and anger)
- Eat Real liver (chicken or beef liver)
- Eating foods that cleanse the liver (cabbages, salads, acidic foods, foods rich in probiotics)
juice or fast
You can also set the juice or fast for a few days.
Note that cutting food completely from your diet can be dangerous because it could deplete your system of essential nutrients and weaken your immune system.
You have to know what you are doing and reinstate food gradually, or stomach will overreact.
The Master Cleanse is also a way to detox your body. It is also called the “Lemon Cleanse” and “maple syrup diet”.
Cleaning involves drinking only lemonade made from fresh lemon or lime juice, grade B maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water. No solid food is eaten throughout cleaning.
The Master Cleanse is gentler on the body of a quick, because it contains some vitamins and minerals.
cleansing your body can be very demanding for the system. You may experience fatigue, mild headaches, changes in bowel habits, emotional sensitivity, or even weight loss.
How your body responds to a cleaning depends on your individual biochemistry.
At any time, if these symptoms become severe, stop cleaning and seek your doctor for advice.
Here are some suggestions lifestyle to avoid side effects:
- Reduce stress whenever possible
- Avoid smoking
- exercise every day, but avoid heavy exercises too physically demanding or anything
- much sleep and rest
- choose a diet that includes nutrient-rich chemical free food!
Please ask a licensed health professional to help you select and monitor your cleaning program. Cleaning can be very aggressive for your system; you should not do if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you experience unusual or severe symptoms when they are cleaning, be sure to contact your doctor. In addition, a cleaning focuses on only one aspect of detoxification can potentially lead to health problems. It is very important to open all avenues of elimination first through a general cleaning and then think targeting one organ such as the liver, if necessary.