If the Aloe Vera is applied to the scar can then prevent wounds getting become permanent scars.
You can also apply a paste of sandalwood on the scar along with a few drops of rose water. In order to use it properly, apply it at night and thereafter should wash your face in the morning. This is considered one of the most effective remedies for scars.
can also choose natural bleach in the form of lemon juice. This helps lighten the intensity and the visibility of scars and blemishes.
may be used fenugreek seeds (methi) and then can be boiled in water for a few minutes.
home remedies for scars
- Apply this on your face and that not only decrease scars, but at the same time also would prevent them from occurring again.
- You can also use a little essential oil like lavender oil that can be applied on the face using a cotton ball once or twice a day.
- You can make use of honey. It can be applied directly on the face several times in the face daily. A common application of this surely solve the problem of scars.
- Cucumber juice is also considered as one of the main remedies for scars and if applied and left suspended for more than 15 minutes then you will surely notice the change in a few himself days.
- It may take a little sour cream and prepare a solution by adding yogurt, flour and ground oatmeal and a few drops of lemon juice. It is a very efficient mixing and can be applied on the face and then leave it for more than ten minutes. You can rinse with cold water and you will definitely see some real changes.
- You can also use the massage treatment and for this you can use coconut oil.
- If you have any black gram then you can prepare your paste with sandalwood. You can store this mixture to overnight and thereafter you can wash your face thoroughly.
- You can mix one tablespoon of fuller’s earth (Multani mati) and then you can add a little rose water and a few drops of lemon juice cooled. You can apply this mixture on the face and massage the scarred area, gently. Let the mixture stand for more than 6 minutes to settle it properly. Thereafter you can rinse with cold water.
- You can also apply a little olive oil over the affected area.