What are five products that should not miss in your care regimen the skin? We put this question to the truth in the collaborator aging Nina, a late 30-somethings with combination skin, and after serious consideration (we know, it is difficult to reduce) reported a full list of essential anti-aging. More information about the five main products that give its remarkable results and why it can not go without them. And do not forget their chime five favorite!
1. Mad Hippie Vitamin C serum ($ 34 in store): Mad Hippie makes my list, two times, first with his serum vitamin C, which is a basic element for me. It firms and brightens my skin, and (big plus!) That blends perfectly under sunscreen and makeup.
2. Cream Real eyes nectar bee venom ($ 35 in store): Real Nectar Yanshuang did a great job of filling in some new crow’s feet and firm the skin around the eyes. It is moisturizing and super light yet, so it is usable day or night and mixed well under sunscreen and eye makeup.
3. Your Best Face Control ($ 160 in store): YBF Control is an all-in-one for me. Smoothes lines and also very firms and tightens the skin. My face has more bounce and spring after a couple of weeks of using control.
4. Beauty juice cell stem Repair Cream CC ($ 39 in store): I shy away from BB and CC creams because they tend to find visible but juice beauty is light, pure and blends perfectly into my skin. I never imagine that I’m wearing face makeup or any strong sunscreen -. SPF 30 with no nano zinc oxide 20%
5. Mad Hippie face cream ($ 25.99 at the store): My second pick Mad hippie is your face cream. It is light enough to wear during the day and is also a great night treatment. Smoothes fine lines around the eyes and forehead, and as the serum vitamin C, signatures of things.