Dandruff is a skin problem most common hair and scalp facing most people around the world. Basically, it is caused by the shedding of dead skin, dry scalp infected or extremely oily microbe that result in itching, redness, irritation and flaking of the scalp. In order to maintain moisture balance, a dehydrated dry scalp and creates excess sebum clogging consequently their hair follicles. Hair follicles microbes are attracted together with the results of bacterial infection and fungus on the scalp that causes dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. Usually Dandruff is caused as the scalp becomes dry and begins to flake. Here are some best natural oil for dandruff and its uses which is collected by Vkool.com from reliable sources. Therefore, you should try these natural methods of oil to combat dandruff and scalp to remove irritation.
Best Natural oil for dandruff and uses safety pins
1. Coconut oil for dandruff
the use of natural oils for hair and scalp is a good natural way to inhibit dandruff. Click To Tweet is a useful oil for dandruff. Coconut oil acts as a deep moisturizer that can help care for dry scalp and dandruff handles effectively. It contains antifungal properties that cure the fungus that causes dandruff. It also serves well for reconditioning dry hair because of its molecular structure because getting past the cuticle, penetrating the hair shaft, repair and inhibition of damage from the inside. It also contains capric acid, lauric acid and vitamin E help restructure hair, increasing hair strength by inhibiting protein loss and finally, improves shine. It is an edible oil containing nutritional properties and combustibility antibiotics with high viscosity and helps inhibit the dryness of the scalp and dandruff when applied frequently. Here are some ways to use this oil for dandruff:
- Wash your hair, but make sure not to apply any conditioners
- Next , dry hair after shampooing but feels silky as this has to feel dry.
- Thereafter, apply coconut oil on the scalp and do not get this in the rest of the hair.
- Wash your hair to remove this oil twice a day
- Click the process once a week until you get the complete cure of dandruff.
Method 2: Coconut oil and lemon juice
- Take coconut oil (5 tablespoons) and add the lemon juice (one tablespoon) on it .
- Mix well and now apply on the scalp.
- massage gently and let it for about 20 -. 30 minutes
- Immediately wash using shampoo to eliminate dandruff.
- Then cover your hair with a hot towel to inhibit dandruff on the scalp.
- Or, you can combine the lemon juice in a warm this oil (low indirect heat)
- Or, you can try consuming supplements coconut oil (capsules) or oil coconut each day that helps treat dandruff and skin dryness.
- Journal of repeating this same process will help prevent dandruff.
Method 3: Hot coconut oil massage
- First, have a hundred percent pure coconut oil that is in a solid form.
- Then, heat or in the microwave or stove for the hot liquid coconut oil.
- Apply hot oil on the scalp, but not his hair.
- gently massage the scalp with your fingers.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or towel and leave to treat the scalp for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Then rinse your hair with a deep moisturizing conditioner.
- keep doing the process once a week to control the dandruff completely.
Method 4: (coconut oil for the night)
- Take coconut oil. (3-5 tablespoons) and next apply it on your scalp
- gently massage the entire scalp for a few minutes.
- let stand for at overnight.
- The next morning, rinse your hair normally with shampoo, but make sure the conditioner and hair mask coconut oil should not apply is a fantastic pre-conditioner.
- follow this process every day for about 5-7 days in order to get light hair dandruff
Method 5:. (Coconut oil with fenugreek)
- Take fenugreek seeds (one tablespoon) and crush well. General speaking, seeds are anti-fungal and also get rid of the fungus that grows inside and outside the scalp.
- Then take coconut oil (5 tablespoons) and heat.
- mixing the powder of fenugreek in this hot oil
- Now Apply this on the scalp when oil is at room temperature.
- After that, let stand for about 2 hours now and wash using water followed by mild shampoo.
- This process must be repeated frequently to remove mild shampoo.
Method 6: (coconut oil and other essential oils)
- Take coconut oil (one cup) oil, tea tree (a teaspoon), essential oil of cedarwood (4 drops) and ylang ylang (2 drops).
- Then mix all the above ingredients well and now apply it to the scalp.
- gently massage the scalp and leave it for at least one hour so that it will penetrate the scalp and hair.
- rinse your hair with shampoo and water.
- follow this method, once a week to inhibit dandruff and make hair soft and shiny.
Method 7: (coconut oil and rosemary oil)
- First, take a small amount of rosemary oil and add coconut oil (about drops) in it.
- Mix well and now apply it to the scalp.
- Allow for a few minutes and then wash to remove dandruff.
- repeat this for each day of alternatives to achieve complete cure of dandruff.
Method 8: (coconut oil and camphor)
- First, take camphor (a teaspoon) and add this to 1/2 cup oil coconut.
- Next, mix well and keep this in an airtight container.
- Now apply this to the scalp and then massage for 10 minutes.
- Follow this every night before going to bed.
- should continue with this method for two weeks and dandruff control.
Further information: 31 Benefits of coconut oil supplements in the hair, skin and Health
2. tree oil tea
generally speaking, this oil effectively combat the fungus causing dandruff without drying the scalp and is a natural conditioner as well. In addition, the tea tree oil has antibiotic and antiseptic smells fantastic nature. This cure dandruff problem effectively without side effects. Here are some ways to use this oil for dandruff:
Method 1: (spray diluted tea tree oil)
- First, take tree oil tea (one tablespoon) and mixed in hot water (a cup).
- Next, mix well and pour into a now empty spray bottle.
- After that, spray this solution after using the hair shampoo.
- Now massage your scalp and hair with this spray.
- Pat dry and then continue following the process often to get clear of dandruff.
Method 2: (oil tea tree and carrier oils)
- First, mix the oil tea tree along with the carrier oil (such as olive oil or almond oil) in 10 :. 1 ratio ie a teaspoon of carrier oil with ten drops of tea tree oil
- Stir well and now massage the scalp.
- Leave it on for about half an hour.
- Rinse hair with normal water, followed by your shampoo.
- Monitoring frequency for complete cure dandruff and dry scalp.
Method 3: (oil tea tree and the usual shampoo)
- First, take the oil of tea tree (a few drops) and next add this to the mixture of regular shampoo.
- O can use shampoo containing five percent tea tree oil.
- Apply this on your hair and leave it for a few minutes.
- wash thoroughly and follow the process once for two days.
Method 4: (oil and tea tree oil, grape seed)
- Take oil tea tree (12 drops) and next to add this oil grapeseed (1 ounce).
- Mix well and now apply this to your scalp.
- The regular application to cure dandruff assists.
- Wait a few minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo and water.
- can also use jojoba oil instead of oil grapeseed.
Further information: 16 Advantages of tea tree oil for skin, hair and health
3. Olive oil for dandruff
olive oil to soothe the scalp and lightly rejuvenate the scalp with nutrition and moisture. This will inhibit dandruff very effectively.
In addition, olive oil replenishes the brittle, dry and damaged as the goal of treatment of dandruff on the scalp of oil instead of hair follicles. Moreover, olive oil when applied to the scalp will sink into thick areas, scaly patches on the scalp that causes persistent dandruff. This will be hydrated enough to let it loose and loosen a large piece instead of smaller scales. This will completely end this dandruff and other hair problems. Here are some useful ways to use this oil for dandruff:
Method 1: (olive oil)
- First, take the olive oil and the next apply it in hair before washing your hair.
- let stand for 5 -. 10 minutes to do his work on dandruff
- Wash your hair to remove dandruff.
- Furthermore, this olive oil is applied once again before going to bed.
- Cover your hair with a cotton cap or towel or use an old pillowcase in order to absorb the oil.
- You will wake up with dandruff free head one in the morning.
- repeat regularly for a week will help eliminate dandruff completely.
Method 2: (Olive Hot Oil Treatment)
- First, take olive oil (few drops) and make this hot in indirect heat.
- Then use this hot oil in order to massage the scalp.
- Then, wrap your hair with a
- Leave for about half an hour and rinse using plain water and shampoo.
- Alternatively, you can massage the warm oil on your scalp with circular movements before going to bed and then in the morning wash with a mild shampoo.
Method 3: (Olive Oil and Saran Wrap)
- Take warm olive oil (1/2 cup) and wetting the hair with water so that inhibit the absorption of oil.
- Then take a sauce brush and use this to apply the oil on the scalp.
- Now wrap your head with plastic wrap (above the eyes, nose and mouth).
- let stand for about 30 -. 40 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
- keep doing this process frequently to remove dandruff.
Method 4: (olive oil and pepper Black)
- First, take olive oil (3 tablespoons) and add black pepper powder (one teaspoonful). black pepper contains minerals fight dandruff, selenium and zinc and effectively used to cure dandruff.
- Mix well and then apply this massaging the scalp.
- Allow it to stay for about an hour and then the hair shampoo is applied.
- is best to apply it on the scalp at night and allow for the night.
- repeat this process continuously for about 3 to 4 nights to get complete relief from this dandruff
Method 5:. (Olive oil and apple cider vinegar)
- Taking apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons), distilled water (2 tablespoons) and olive oil (2 tablespoons).
- Then add all these ingredients in a small bowl and stir well now.
- her wet hair until it is just damp and pour this rinse head.
- then massage the scalp with your fingers.
- Allow the scalp for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- Wash your hair normally and then keep doing it.
Further information: 18 Health and Welfare Benefits olive oil
4. Jojoba oil for dandruff
generally, jojoba oil dissolves excess sebum (excess oil on the scalp), clean the hair and scalp by inhibiting dry, dandruff and it damaged hair. This oil helps to balance the right pH balance for natural and healthy growth of hair and scalp. Here are some effective ways to use this oil for dandruff:
Method 1: (Jojoba Conditioner)
- First, add jojoba oil (a few drops) in the normal condition (ten drops of oil for a three ounce bottle).
- Mix and then stir well to mix this oil in the air.
- After washing your hair with shampoo, then condition your hair with this mixture.
- Allow it on for about 3 to 5 minutes and then wash with water
- Use conditioner every time the hair for healthier hair dandruff free shampoo is applied..
Method 2: (jojoba oil and lavender oil)
- First, take jojoba oil (1 ounce) and add lavender essential oil ( 16 drops) (or tea tree oil).
- mix these two oils in a clean container.
- Later pouring or dropping a quarter -. Sized amount of oil on the palms of the hands and now spread evenly using fingers
- Now, massage deep into the scalp for about one or two minutes by the addition of more than oil if necessary.
- Do not forget to make an up and down motion zigzag in his skull base by rubbing with nails.
- You have to start with each hand behind the ears and hands are doing just above the neck.
- make the process of zigzagging up and down for some times to the top of the scalp, ears rub half scalp but horizontally.
- Finally, they have made a deep rub or massage the scalp.
- Allow for about 20 minutes, covering his head with shower cap and then wash it using shampoo and water.
- should continue the process for better results.
Method 3: (jojoba oil)
- First, take jojoba oil (a few drops) and next apply it directly on the hair and scalp massaging it.
- wrap your hair with a hot towel and allow for about 10 -. 15 minutes
- Finally, wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- This process helps to be beautiful as well as healthy hair shiny, clean, clear dandruff.
- often repeat this process for better results.
Further information: Benefits of jojoba oil for natural hair growth
5. Neem oil for dandruff
This oil makes the scalp shiny and smooth. It is a useful treatment for dandruff. In addition, neem oil works as a natural insect repellent that have insecticidal properties against dandruff very effectively. Moreover, neem oil has antimicrobial properties to kill the fungus that causes dandruff and bacteria. Daily application of neem oil can also solve the problems of thinning hair and helps promote growth by improving and inhibits infections. Here are several ways to use this oil for dandruff:
Method 1: (Neem Shampoo)
- Taking neem oil (1/2 teaspoon) and add it to shampoo habitual.
- shake well to combine the ingredients properly.
- Or, you can use the shampoo containing this oil as an ingredient in this.
- shampoo wash hair with this mixture once a week to treat dandruff completely.
Method 2: (Neem oil and apple cider vinegar)
- Wash your hair thoroughly and then apply a small amount of vinegar apple cider in leather haired.
- Let for a minute or two and after that rinse.
- partially dry the hair and then apply a small amount of neem oil on the scalp.
- Finally, wipe dry with a clean towel and continue to eliminate dandruff.
Method 3: (Neem oil and olive oil)
- Taking neem oil (one capful) bottle of neem oil.
- Then add it to olive oil (one tablespoon) and mix well.
- Now, apply this to the scalp and let sit for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- Finally, wash your hair to inhibit dandruff.
Method 4: (Neem oil with basil oil and oil tea tree)
- First, take neem oil, basil oil and oil tea tree in equal amounts.
- Mix well and now apply this on the scalp.
- let stand for about 1 -. 2 hours
- The hair shampoo for dandruff have light hair and then keep doing it.
- In the process, you can also use rosemary oil instead of basil oil.
Further information: 22 Amazing Benefits of Neem hair, skin and health
6. Castor oil for dandruff
generally, castor oil fights dandruff-causing bacteria on the scalp and moisturizes the skin, so putting dry flakes. This oil contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that are useful in the treatment of infections of the scalp like dandruff. In addition, castor oil is packed with essential nutrients like omega – 6 fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids as these will moisturize dry flakes and itchy scalp to help eliminate dandruff. On the other hand, is filled with a lot of great vital nutrients such as minerals, protein and vitamin E, it helps to have a healthy hair. To use this oil for dandruff, you should do as follows:
Method 1: (castor oil)
- First, take small amount of castor oil in a bowl.
- Apply on the scalp using a cotton ball.
- let stand for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- exclusive Rinse and dry your hair.
- This process must be repeated every day until complete healing of dandruff.
Method 2: (castor oil and olive oil)
- First, take small amount of castor oil and olive oil.
- Mix well and then heat up slightly.
- Now, apply it on the scalp with a light massage on the head.
- After that, wrap the head with a hot towel and allow for around10 -. 15 minutes
- Then wash your hair with shampoo of good quality.
- continue to do so often, until curing dandruff is obtained.
Further information: Top 25 Advantages beauty of castor oil for hair and skin
You have to follow the points for free dandruff and hair health.
- The hot oil treatment is a great home treatment for the control and prevention of common dandruff why, because it relieves dryness of the scalp and inhibits clogging the pores his scalp. Then you can apply any above for treatment in hot oil.
- is possible to use any mixture of the above, such as tea tree oil and coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil, etc.
- essential oils such as tea tree oil, castor oil, etc., will not be used directly on the scalp and to be applied by combining any of the carrier oil such as olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil.
- Check the essential oil if you are using this for the first time. Avoid use if you are allergic to it.
- Be sure to apply most of the oils in the scalp rather than all the hair in the treatment of dandruff.
For more information related to hair care, go to our main hair page. After studying writing top 6 natural oils for dandruff, I hope this article will help you know more some useful oils for treating dandruff. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Do you know any other ways to use oil for dandruff? Then share your experience with us.
Additional Tags for this post:
dr axe olive oil fake |