Although acne is harmless, it can often cause discomfort and embarrassment both women and men. The continuous accumulation of dirt, dead skin cells, dust and oil in the skin pores results in pimples. When these grains are infected with the bacteria that become red, swollen and painful.
In fact, teenagers are prone to acne due to hormonal changes in the body. Although there are many available creams that promise to remove acne treatments based on natural herbs they are the best methods to deal with this skin problem. Cucumber has been proven as the best remedy to treat acne.
This article Vkool.com show in September useful ways on how to use cucumber for acne treatment without any side effects. This article discusses the best methods using cucumber along with some other natural ingredients to eliminate acne effectively in the country from reliable sources listed. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Keep reading this article to learn these useful methods on how to use cucumber for acne treatment.
How to use cucumber for treating acne – 9 effective ways
Can cucumber helps to treat acne?
The essential nutrients and vitamins in cucumbers have many surprising benefits to the skin and whole body. Cucumber is also an excellent remedy to cure acne for people with sensitive skin. Here are the benefits of cucumber that can help reduce acne and give you a flawless skin.
- cucumber contains a natural cooling effect that can soothe the redness, irritation and inflammation caused by pimples.
- silica, an essential component in the cucumber helps in healing and development of damaged cells of the skin caused by acne.
- The cucumber is rich in vitamin E, which helps fight free radicals that cause acne and pimples and remove stubborn acne scars to give a clear and smooth skin.
- Cucumber juice, whenever applied in the areas of acne skin, helps to unclog pores by cleaning your skin from deep inside to kill bacteria, excess grease and dirt.
- The rich amino acids and minerals in helping redevelop cucumber and dull skin rejuvenation.
Here are several methods that will show you how to use cucumber for acne treatment thoroughly. You should follow the following ways often without any failure that will give relief from acne and their skin symptoms completely.
1. cucumber slices
The following method helps eliminate acne, as well as acne scars effectively disappear.
To use cucumber for acne treatment, you need to prepare:
- first, peel and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- Then these cucumber slices over the affected skin areas are placed.
- Now, it is left for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, these slices of cucumber skin is removed.
- may be repeated the same way every day to minimize acne and get clear skin.
Further information: beauty and household benefits of cucumbers
2. Brown Sugar Scrub And Cucumber juice
the thicket of cucumber and brown sugar is a great method to gently exfoliate sensitive skin to remove dead cells and accumulated dirt, unclog skin pores and clean face.
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Cucumber juice – 1 tablespoon
- initially, brown sugar mixed with cucumber juice together.
- Then apply the paste on your face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Now, gently rub the skin of the face with wet fingers to remove dead skin cells and gently clean the face.
- Sugar is a gentle exfoliating skin because it can easily dissolve in the washing liquid without further.
- Finally, the face with clean water washed.
- should follow this path with brown sugar and cucumber for acne regularly for 2 to 3 times a week for best results.
Note : You can also mix cucumber juice with sea salt or baking soda to make a scrub. Both sea salt and baking soda can help fight bacteria that cause acne.
3. chickpea flour, turmeric, lemon and cucumber
You can make an excellent natural mask, mixing garbanzo flour, cucumber juice, turmeric organic powder, and lemon juice. This mask can be gently exfoliate the skin, fight acne, soak the excess fat from the skin, minimize acne, and acne scars fade. In addition, turmeric contains an excellent natural antiseptic, which will soothe irritated skin and prevent acne.
- chickpea flour – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- The lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- cucumber juice – enough to create a thick paste
- at first, chickpea flour, turmeric powder and lemon juice also mixed.
- Then add enough cucumber juice on this to create a thick paste
- Now, the packet is applied to the face and neck.
- After that, leave the mask on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Finally, the face with wet fingers gently rubbed to remove the package and then wash your face with tap water
- should repeat the same method three times a week.
Read more: health benefits of turmeric for humans
4. Earth Juice And Cucumber Fuller
These are the step by step on how to use cucumber for acne treatment instructions:
- Fuller’s earth – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- cucumber juice – enough to create a thick [19459014paste]
- first, fuller’s earth with cucumber juice mixed to a thick paste.
- Then apply the paste on the face and neck as a facial mask.
- Now, leave it there for 20 minutes.
- After that, gently massage the skin with wet fingers to remove this package and then wash the skin with cold water.
- Finally, apply regular moisturizer on your skin to lock moisture in the skin.
Further information: The book 14 days to cure acne
5. Lemon juice and cucumber juice
The combination of lemon and cucumber can help treat acnes and acne scars effectively. Click to Tweet The natural bleach and antibacterial effect of lemon juice will kill the bacteria that cause acne and its scars fade.
- cucumber juice – 1 tablespoon
- fresh lemon juice – teaspoon
- A gauze
- first, peel and grate a cucumber medium size.
- then placed in cheesecloth and squeeze to extract their juice
- Now, cucumber juice mixed with fresh lemon juice together.
- After that, you apply the mixture on the face using a cotton ball and you have to concentrate on acne and its scars.
- Finally, it is allowed to dry and then wash skin with running water.
Note :. You can also replace lemon vinegar apple cider this way
6. fresh mint leaves, chickpea flour, tomato, cucumber and juice
green face mask, made with leaves fresh mint, green chickpea flour and cucumber juice works as a mild exfoliant, removes excess fat from the skin, prevents acne, and provides a glowing skin.
- Fresh cucumber (chopped) – 1/2 cup
- fresh mint – 1/2 cup
- – tomato slices a few
- flour of green gram – enough to make a fine paste
- first, peel and chop fresh cucumber.
- Then chopped fresh cucumber, fresh mint leaves and tomato slices in a blender and run added to mix well.
- Then flour dust green chickpea is added to this and mix well to make a fine paste
- Now, apply the paste on the face as a face pack and keep it for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, this package is removed by gently rubbing his face with wet fingers and then wash your face with clean water.
- should repeat this way for three times a week.
Read more: health benefits of tomato
7. The tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, cucumber and
aloe vera is one of the best natural ingredients for skin beauty. Its antibacterial property and healing can help kill bacteria that cause acne, soothe, repair and restore damaged skin cells.
These are the simple directions on how to use cucumber for acne treatment:
- Medium aloe vera leaf – 1
- oil tea tree – a few drops
- cucumber juice
- first, the aloe vera leaf is broken to extract fresh gel.
- Then cucumber juice and aloe vera gel in equal amounts mixed.
- Then add the tea tree oil in it and mix them together.
- Now, the mixture is applied to the face and acne using aloe vera leaf.
- After that, leave for 20 minutes and then reapply another layer of this juice.
- Then massage your face gently for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with running water.
- should follow the same path every day to treat acne.
Further information: Advantages of tea tree oil for skin, hair and health
8. Neem, turmeric, oats and cucumber
- chopped cucumber – 1/2 cup
- Neem – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric organic powder – 1 teaspoon
- oatmeal – enough to create a package
- A small container
- first, chopped cucumber and neem leaves is placed in the blender.
- Then they mix well.
- Then remove the mixed ingredients in small bowl.
- Now, turmeric powder and organic oat flour t is added to a package.
- After that, the package is applied on your face, neck and acne-prone areas.
- Now, it is left for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, gently massage the skin with wet fingers to remove the package, wash skin with clean water and apply a light moisturizer to the skin.
- should repeat the same method three times a week to cure acne.
9. Cucumber In Diet
Indeed, cucumber is full of many essential vitamins and nutrients that help keep the body hydrated, eliminate toxins, inducing a cooling effect on your body, and helps fight acne. Eating cucumber regularly in any form (juice or salads) help you lose weight, treatment of constipation, and promote a healthy and glowing skin.
- can peel a cucumber and more or less cut into medium pieces. Then these sectors are placed in a blender and mix well. Finally, this juice is drunk every day in the morning on an empty stomach to remove toxins from your body. You will notice the difference in the body within 1 -. Two weeks
- You can also use fresh cucumbers for salads. To make a healthy green salad bowl, 1 cup chopped fresh cucumber, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves, ½ cup sprouts, and 1 teaspoon black salt in large bowl is added. Finally, they get rid of all these ingredients well.
- Another interesting method available is to add cucumber slices of cucumber sandwiches, burgers, or rolls.
Tips and Precautions:
- Cucumber contains a proprietary natural cooling. Therefore, people who suffer from asthma should avoid cold cucumber or use on the skin.
- cucumber can be applied to the skin every day, without side effects.
- must use fresh cucumber to get their full benefits.
For more information on recipes for skin care and natural treatments for skin problems, go to our website Skin Care page . After studying writing 9-effective methods on how to use cucumber for acne treatment, I hope this article will help you learn some simple and easy to use cucumber to remove acne home forms. All these remedies are safe, natural, cost effective, and easy access to remove acne. But do not forget that you have to try the remedies only after conducting a small test, check your body reaction, and then continue with the use of these methods to keep acne at bay. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, you can share your experiences with us if you know other ways to use cucumber for acne treatment.