Today more diseases are related to commercial beauty products, especially cancer. To reduce the effects of the chemicals in these products, you should consider natural remedies for skin and hair. In this article on VKool site , I’ll show recipes for homemade shampoo fine and natural hair . Check out these recipes shampoo below!
The 25 recipes home made shampoo for fine and natural hair
1. The apple cider vinegar
apple vinegar can function as a shampoo and conditioner. In fact, vinegar is known as a tonic that has the ability to balance the natural pH level of the hair and also close the hair cuticles, so it is bright and flexible as well as maintain a itchy scalp at bay, because vinegar can help boost blood flow. In addition, the apple cider vinegar is also useful for tangled hair because your hair comb slip through more easily when the hair cuticles are closed.
How to use:
Just dilute one tablespoon of this vinegar with 1 cup of clean water and use it to wash your hair followed by a mild shampoo. You can double the amount of apple cider vinegar depending on the length of your hair.
2. shea butter and lavender essential oil
If you have a hair severely damaged and extremely dry, mix shampoo shea butter and lavender essential oil can help restore the natural moisture and ensure good health her hair.
- 200 ml of liquid Castile soap
- 15 ml of organic shea butter
- 8 to 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 50 ml of distilled water
How to use:
- At first, it gets solid shea butter over boiling water until completely melted.
- After that, let it cool to room temperature.
- Now, distilled water is mixed with sodium bicarbonate.
- Then the liquid castile soap is poured into the mixture and mix well for 30 seconds. Do not let excessive foaming.
- melted shea butter and lavender essential oil in the mixture is added and mixed well.
- This mixture was used as shampoo for healthy hair.
Further information: How to use lavender oil for the skin, hair, health: 20 Tips
3. Beer Shampoo Recipe
Like vinegar apple cider, beer is another great homemade shampoo, which can increase the volume and shine to your hair. Malt and hops contain proteins help restore damaged hair. Shampoo with beer is also advised for people who have curly hair.
How to use:
- Simply rinse your hair with shampoo after your favorite shampoo. Remember that you can only use the beer which opened a day or more ago.
- beer is poured directly into your hair and then gently massage the hair for several minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair with warm water. Avoid using hot water to rinse.
4. Green tea, olive oil and honey Shampoo Recipe
green tea, in fact, contains antioxidant properties that can make your hair look beautiful and healthy, keeping gray hair at bay and reducing hair loss.
- 1 cup liquid Castile soap
- A handful of leaves organic green tea
- 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of organic raw honey
- 1 cup distilled water
How to use:
- initially, the green tea leaves are placed in distilled water and boil it.
- Allow this to stand for 27-30 minutes.
- Now, brew green tea and add the liquid castile soap, honey and olive oil in this green tea.
- mix well and apply as your regular shampoo.
5. rosemary and shampoo Bar
the combination of rosemary and lavender essential oil is another homemade recipes for natural shampoo that you can try to apply to obtain a beautiful hair.
- 1 Shampoo bar made of rosemary, lavender essential oil and oil tea tree
- One tablespoon of dried rosemary (or 3 sprig of fresh rosemary inches)
- 3 cups water
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
How to use:
- first, the grid, bar shampoo well and mixed with water and rosemary.
- Then cook this mixture for a time until completely dissolved.
- it is removed frequently and Remove the mixture from heat.
- Allow to cool naturally to room temperature and remove the rosemary (rosemary sprig if used) and add the xanthan gum in it (if used).
- it is placed in an old container of shampoo or pump style bottle and use it as a regular shampoo.
Note: In the first week using this shampoo, hair may experience a period of detoxification / transition. At this point, it may seem greasy. However, when the hair can be adapted to this natural homemade rosemary shampoo, hair will become healthy, bright and clean.
Further information: 10 Health Benefits of Rosemary
6. Shampoo gelatin recipe
do you know that this is one of the easy homemade recipes shampoo can make your hair look thicker and shiny?
- Gelatin powder – 1 tablespoon
- Water – A little
- egg yolk of 2 eggs
How to use:
- first, mix the gelatin powder with water and let it stay aside for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Then this mixture is heated by putting a bath with warm water until the gelatin melts into the water completely.
- Then let it cool and add egg yolk on this.
- mix well and use of this shampoo hair rinse.
- should let this mixture to remain in your hair for 10 to 12 minutes to get the best results.
- It is recommended to use this homemade shampoo for oily and normal hair. You will see that your hair becomes beautiful if applied regularly.
7. Shampoo raw egg recipe
All proteins containing eggs nourish the hair and make it shiny and smooth. Click to Tweet may cause a bit smelly and messy, so it would be difficult to implement if you are traveling.
How to use
- just take a raw egg and then whip both egg yolk and egg white together.
- Now, her wet hair and rub the whipped egg directly into the scalp and hair.
- let it sit in your head for three to five minutes, so it can actually be absorbed well in her hair.
- After that, rinse with clean water and followed by the application of diluted apple cider vinegar (ACV about 1 tablespoon to 1 cup water). This step will help get rid of the smell of egg.
- You can rinse your hair with chamomile tea if you have blond hair.
- If you have oily hair, mix 2 eggs with 3 drops of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons cognac or vodka. Then this mixture is used as your regular shampoo and rinse thoroughly with warm water followed by cold water.
8. Chamomile Shampoo Recipe
chamomile is another natural homemade shampoo recipes that you can follow to get healthy hair. You can opt for this chamomile shampoo to make your dry, curly, frizzy hair and become manageable, soft and smooth.
- 2 tablespoons Castile soap solid
- 1 cup of tea organic chamomile
- 4 or 5 drops of chamomile essential oil
- 1 tablespoon pure glycerin
How to use:
- You scratch the first solid soap bar also Castilla.
- Now, the grated castile soap in strong chamomile tea is poured.
- is continued to add glycerin along with chamomile essential oil to the mixture and mix well all.
- Now, this mixture is used as your regular shampoo.
9. Yolk and Honey shampoo recipe
The mixture of egg yolk and honey is another homemade recipes shampoo with egg, you can test the application:
- the egg yolk 3 eggs
- Honey – 3 tablespoons
How to use:
- Simply mix egg yolk thoroughly with honey.
- Then wet the hair and apply this on it.
- gently massage the hair and scalp well to help absorb nutrients from the yolk. You must use a conditioner for hair soft after application of this shampoo to keep moisture out of your hair.
Further information: honey for hair growth – Recipes and benefits of using honey in hair
10. Water Shampoo Rice Recipe
Maybe you’ve never heard of shampoo rice water, however, rice water has actually been a very beneficial treatment for hair for years.
If the rice is cooked regularly, simply rinse the rice with clean water and then store the rice water in a bottle.
Now, this rice water is used as the usual shampoo. Remember to dilute it with a little water so that your hair does not get too much starch.
If you want to have more natural homemade recipes for hair shampoo, stay with us for the next post!
11. Shampoo Recipe Milk and Honey
Both milk and honey are famous for containing natural antimicrobial and cleansing properties . The combination of two of these ingredients will do a good job in moisturizing, cleaning and conditioning your hair.
How to use:
- Simply mix ¼ cup milk with 2 tablespoons raw honey and then apply it directly on the scalp and hair.
- Remember to massage the scalp and hair for a while and rinse with water.
12. Recipe vegetable oil shampoo
with this shampoo effective home, you can get rid of dandruff completely, and improve hair appearance significantly.
- 4 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 2 teaspoons organic vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar organic apple
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 cups distilled water
How to use:
- At first, boil the distilled water well.
- After that, it gets fresh rosemary, coconut flakes, and fresh thyme in boiling water and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to continue boiling for 30 minutes or more.
- Now, you filter the water and then add the liquid Castile soap, vinegar, apple cider and vegetable oil in it.
- to mix thoroughly used as your regular shampoo.
13. Castilla Shampoo prescription
You can use soap organic Castilla to create a great recipe for homemade shampoo. All the ingredients you need to include ¼ cup water, ½ teaspoon olive oil , jojoba oil or grapeseed oil, ¼ cup liquid Castile soap. Mix all these ingredients in a glass bottle and has a DIY shampoo to wash your hair every day.
14. Sodium Bicarbonate Shampoo prescription
Among the homemade recipes popular shampoo, sodium bicarbonate often used to stop adjusting the accumulation in the scalp care products of commercial hair. For the best result of this recipe shampoo, hair should be rinsed with vinegar to light and fluffy hair. On the other hand, if not applied before baking soda, you can rinse your hair with baking soda alone. This ingredient has a tendency to dry hair.
To make the recipe sodium bicarbonate shampoo, you need to prepare 3 cups water with ½ cup baking soda, store this liquid in a glass or plastic container. In other words, you can mix 1 cup of warm water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda for every time you shampoo.
To begin with, stirring the mixture of baking soda with well water and apply it on the scalp. Scrub. After then rinse your hair with ½ cup white vinegar or apple cider vinegar. In fact, white vinegar odor lighter than apple cider vinegar. To reduce the strong smell of apple cider vinegar, you can mix a tablespoon of this vinegar with 1 small cup of water.
Another of the easiest homemade recipes shampoo with baking soda is take a tablespoon of baking soda and then mixed with 3 egg yolks. Then this mixture as the usual shampoo is used. Remember to massage the hair for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Or you can take a ripe avocado and mix well pulp. It is mixed with a little water avocado and a spoonful of baking soda mixed. This mixture is used to wash hair and enjoy the great results.
If you do not have avocado, can be used instead of vodka. To do this, one tablespoon of soda with an egg yolk, two tablespoons of vodka and a little water is mixed. You can also use this solution to wash your hair.
15. African Black Soap Shampoo prescription
This soap is made palm leaves, ash plantain skin, cocoa pod ashes, palm kernel oil and some other ingredients like shea butter. Combine the African black soap with honey, glycerin, distilled water and grape seed oil to have a non-stripping shampoo. The amounts of detailed ingredients include 4 tablespoons black African soap crumble into small pieces, 1 cup of distilled water, 3 teaspoons grapeseed oil and teaspoon of glycerin.
mix all these ingredients together and put in a glass bottle. Shake well and start washing your hair. You can save the remains for future use until several weeks.
Remember to keep this shampoo in a cool place and avoid high temperature.
16. Coconut Milk Shampoo prescription
Beside the homemade recipes for natural shampoo, try making your own shampoo recipe coconut milk. The ingredients you need to include ¼ cup liquid Castile soap, 1 teaspoon of distilled water, 3 tablespoons coconut milk and 1 teaspoon safflower oil (add this ingredient if desired).
Castile soap is made from olive oil or other essential oil and water. Although natural ingredients are safer than chemicals, the reality is that these ingredients must be pure and organic. Therefore, choosing organic coconut milk for frothing and further dilution. In addition, safflower is good for moisture and distilled water is good for further dilution.
Start by mixing organic coconut milk, distilled water and castile soap well in a glass bottle. Shake before using this bottle. You can save the rest for future use within several weeks. In addition, to help balance the pH on the scalp, you can rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar after shampooing.
17. Improved Shampoo with the recipe jojoba and coconut
can be combined jojoba and coconut together to have a natural shampoo. Prepare 1 tablespoon of shampoo you like, ½ teaspoon of jojoba oil, ½ teaspoon coconut oil, ½ teaspoon of glycerin and ¼ cup of distilled water.
To begin, jojoba oil mixed with glycerin, coconut oil and distilled water together. Glycerin is a humectant, coconut oil is moisture and lubrication, distilled water for dilution is jojoba oil and helps maintain moisture.
Swirl well all these ingredients together in a glass bottle. You can save the rest for future use or use this rest to clean tools hair and makeup tools.
18. Recipe essential oil shampoo
Yes! Among the homemade recipes shampoo, consider learning how to make a vegetarian paraben free shampoo and inexpensive and safer care skin. Depending on your desire, you can choose different ingredients like jojoba oil, white tea oil or lavender oil. Castile soap combined with one or some essential oils to make your own vegetarian shampoo. If you have dry hair, remember to add aloe vera gel for moisture.
Further information: Top 15 essential for the care of oily skin and acne oils are revealed
19. Shampoo Recipe corn starch
beside baking soda, you can use corn starch to wash your hair. Add a little cornstarch to the hair. Mixture and brush hair cornstarch. Cornstarch can absorb dirt and oil on the scalp and this is the oldest and simplest care for dry hair . Consider this simple recipe to improve her fine hair and beauty today. It is easy to get started right away!
20. Salt and cornmeal Shampoo Recipe
Beside simple homemade recipes shampoo , treated salt and shampoo recipe cornea.
Prepare 1 tablespoon salt, ½ large cup of cornmeal. Mix these two ingredients together. Put this mixture into a glass bottle. Having an agitator type, add Parmesan cheese. Apply the mixture to the hair. Brush your hair to remove dirt and hair oil.
This DIY shampoo, can improve your hair longer and get rid of the side effects of toxic chemicals in commercial hair washing. In fact, commercial shampoos on the market today contain dangerous chemicals that increase a high risk of skin cancer, remove the natural oil from the scalp and weaken your natural hair.
21. Oatmeal and shampoo recipe sodium bicarbonate
again, we spoke with baking soda, but in another recipe shampoo.
Prepare 1 cup baking soda and 1 cup of oatmeal. Mix these two ingredients in a bowl in the bathroom. When you want to wash your hair, use this mixture to brush their roots. This helps to remove dirt and oil from your sculpt like magic!
Further information: 29 Well, oat flour Healthy Recipes: Easy Recipes to learn
22. Cornmeal, orris root and Recipe almond shampoo
This is another effective solution from homemade recipes shampoo. Prepare 1 tablespoon ground almonds, 1 tablespoon orris root and 1 tablespoon cornmeal. The combination of these ingredients together. Brush your hair before washing your hair with this mixture. Then brush their roots with cornmeal, orris root and almonds shampoo. This solution is said to work for oily hair.
23. Shampoo Recipe Cheesecloth
Unlike previous shampoo homemade recipes, this recipe for shampoo require no grass, oil or special ingredients or tool of your kitchen. However, this is still a natural recipe for washing hair. Just prepare a large piece of gauze. This over with gauze around a natural bristle brush. Then use it to brush your hair. Cheesecloth can be beneficial for cleaning by removing oil and dirt from your scalp and hair the hair.
24. Clay Shampoo Recipe
Clay is one of simple homemade recipes shampoo you should try once.
There are different types of clay that can make use of them, including white clay, agar or green clay. Apply the clay powder to its roots. Brush oil or fat to strip the hair. In addition, milk powder can be mixed with clay Bush hair and keep the hair softer.
25. Baby Powder Shampoo Recipe
Beside homemade recipes shampoo you can be found at home, this is baby powder. Directly rub some baby powder on your roots and wash your hair as usual. To improve the efficacy of this natural shampoo, they can be mixed with sodium bicarbonate powder.
As shown, this method is so simple. You can buy powdered baby at any baby store easily. In addition, baby powder is safe and suitable for different types of scalp, even sensitive skin and dry hair.
Some useful tips
If you want to do some dry shampoo recipes that are scented, add flowers and drying oils to your shampoo, like rose petals or lavender. Put your shampoos in jar with tight-fitting lids. Ideally, you should store your homemade shampoos in glass. Keep containers in dark, cool, dry place and use it for about 2 to 4 weeks. Beside these homemade recipes shampoo, you can create other recipes with natural ingredients that are available in your kitchen, your home and garden. In fact, chemical shampoos just focus on cleaning the dirt and oil on the hair and scalp. If you use these products for hair care often it damaged hair. If possible, limit the use of commercial shampoos! In addition, by using natural home shampoos with essential nutrients, your scalp health will be improved significantly. So what are you waiting for to start using homemade shampoos today?
Related article: How to make dry shampoo at home? 27 best recipes
I have fully shown the top 25 homemade recipes shampoo for fine natural hair can be done at home with ease. Have you ever tried one of these homemade recipes shampoo? If you believe this message is useful, share it below. Comment if you want!Additional Tags for this post:
control gx for women | can women use controlgx |