bad posture while sitting and standing, lifting weights incorrectly, incorrect posture during sleep, lack of exercise, excessive restlessness, tummy fat, obesity, etc., are some of the common causes behind back pain and the main result of the triggers is an inflexible back. Now say goodbye to this back pain with these easy and simple postures of yoga. Keep reading this post on the site Vkool.com learn more these yoga postures for back pain
23 Best yoga postures for relief of back pain that work
1. vrikshasana tree Pose or
yoga postures that help to address both causes and symptoms of root back pain. Click to Tweet This is one of the best yoga postures for back pain. This pose strengthens and lengthens the spine. In addition, it also strengthens and stretches the hamstrings. In addition, your posture is corrected and strengthens back muscles.
How to do it:
- First, he stands erect with his hands on the sides. Then rest flat on the right in the left thigh sole, bending the right knee.
- The sole should be put firmly in his thigh. Keeping the left leg, spine along with neck erect, the body’s balance.
- inhaling deeply, raise your hands above your head, hands together in Namaskar Mudra.
- Keep your head up, focus on an object placed along their line of sight.
- breathe deeply and hold the pose for about fifteen seconds and enjoy relaxation, crawling on the body with each breath.
- gently exhaling, bring your hands to rest on their sides while bringing your legs back to the starting position.
- Repeat with the left leg.
Further information: 30 best exercises for the treatment of shoulder pain relief
2. Utthita triangle pose Trikonasana O
This posture stretches further strengthens the hips and hamstrings. It also opens the chest, hips and shoulders. It stretches and tones the muscles of the calf and English as well. Furthermore, it eliminates back pain by correcting posture.
- Stand erect and hands on the sides of the body. Then, stretch the left leg out and turn the left foot to form a 90 degree angle with the leg.
- Now, I rake a deep breath and raise your right hand above his head, while the left hand touches his left foot.
- Alternatively, you can put your left hand on a support block. Make sure that the thighs are engaged.
- look at these fingertips of his right hand. Breathe deeply and hold the pose.
- Taking a deep breath, relax, lift the body and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the same with your other hand.
- sure to keep upright during this process of full back pain yoga column.
tadasana O 3. Mountain Pose
This is also one of the easiest yoga poses for pain backwards. This position stretches and lengthens your back muscles and spinal column also. It also strengthens and tones the back, hamstrings and hips. Moreover, the posture is corrected.
How to do it:
- The first step is to standing straight neck and spine straight, separate out the width of feet shoulders. Then draw the chin in and rest your hands on the sides.
- Taking a deep breath, raise your hands, apart from the ankles up.
- Standing on toes and hold your breath, swaying for about 15 seconds.
- Exhale and relax to return to the starting position.
4. Adhvo Mukha Savanasana O Downward Facing Dog Pose
This posture strengthens and tones the hips, arms , legs, spine and back. It also stretches and spine and back also lengthened. In addition, it flattens and tones the abdominal muscles.
- First, you have to stand erect with his hands resting on their sides. Taking a deep breath, he leans forward, leaving the body to fall from the hips.
- Let your hands touch the floor. Then stretch the right leg back at first, and after stretching his left leg.
- Let your palms are placed firmly on the floor. Then, swinging fingers and stretch until a tingling feeling in the hamstrings.
- The head must face his floor with chin touching his chest.
- breathe normally and relax while trying to stretch the back pushing the head and shoulders inward.
- Exhale and return to the starting position. This is one of the best positions of yoga for back pain.
5. Ardha half fish Matsyendrasana O God Pose
Looking for the best yoga pose for back pain should not pass this position. This helps in correcting the problems of the spine and spinal muscles massage. It also improves blood circulation in back and spine. Moreover, its position is also corrected and improves flexibility of the spine.
How to do it:
- Sit upright with legs outstretched. Then press the right heel against the perineum left. Since then, lock the left ankle against his right knee.
- twist the torso to the left while raising your right hand, bent at the elbow.
- Let the rest elbow on the left knee bent. His left hand should be placed slightly behind the body, palm flat on the floor.
- Hold for about 15 seconds before relaxing.
- Do the same procedure with the other side.
6. Bitilasana or cow pose
This yoga pose corrects posture problems and tones the abdominal muscles. It also strengthens and stretches the back, torso and neck as well. Therefore, it facilitates and inhibits back pain problem.
1. Go down on all fours. Make sure your wrist is in line with the shoulders and elbows, while hips and knee joints come online.
2. Then rest your palms on the mat with fingers extended.
3. Taking a deep breath, pushing the chest along with the bones of the seat up, plunging the abdominal muscles toward the mat.
4. Your eyes and neck must be upward.
5. Hold for about fifteen counts, exhale and return to the initial position.
Further information: 15 inner thigh workouts at home for men and women
7. marjariasana O Cat Pose
This is also one of the largest yoga pose for back pain.
How to do it:
- The first step is to come down on all fours. Make sure your wrist is in line with the shoulders and elbows, while hips and knee joints come online.
- Then, rest your palms on the mat with fingers splayed out.
- Take a deep breath and then bend your back, while put in the abdomen.
- Double head down, so that the chin rests on his chest.
- Hold for 15 seconds. Now inhale deeply, return to the starting position.
8. Baddha Konasana O Butterfly Pose
This position is also one of the best yoga poses for Back pain. This position helps relieve back pain shot through posture. It also tones and strengthens its inner edges and thighs. It also helps in opening the lower back.
- First, you have to sit on the mat with your spine erect, legs stretched out in front of you, and hands resting on their sides.
- Push your knees outward and next bend so that the soles of the feet come into contact.
- Keep your feet away from your body at a distance that does not give you knee pain.
- Then, keeping your spine straight, press these outer edges of your feet firmly.
- Make 15 charges before the break.
9. Eka Pada Rajakapotasana or one-legged King Pigeon Pose
This yoga helps relieve back pain and sciatica relief. It also strengthens and stretches the thighs, English, spine and back.
- Extend the left leg back. Then bend the left leg, align it with your back and let your left toes to stare at the ceiling.
- Bring the right hand back, turning this into your elbow, in order to achieve the toes of the left foot.
- Tilt the head back to let the unique touch of his left foot head. Then, look at the ceiling.
- Hold for a count of ten and slowly relax.
Further information: The workbook body weight
10. Apanasana or knees to chest Pose
General speaking, this is also considered as one of the best yoga poses for back pain. It stretches, tones and massages the back muscles. It also eliminates back pain and sciatica. Moreover, it relieves back pain triggered by air trapped in the abdominal region.
How to do it:
1. The first step is to lie on your back, legs stretched out completely. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly raise more legs bend at the knees.
2. Keep your knees, letting his fingers grip together.
3. Then pull the knee close to the chest, while lifting the head. The thighs should be put firmly in his abdomen.
4. Hold this position, with deep breathing, one count of 10.
5. Inhale and release the legs and hands, relax to return to the starting position.
Further information: 6 tips to treat chest pain naturally at home
11. Pashchimottanasana O Seated Forward Bend Pose
This yoga pose strengthens and lengthens the spine. It also improves the flexibility and elasticity of the spine and back. In addition, a stiff back and the spine is provided.
- Sit upright on the mat, legs stretched, the more they stood firm. Now take a deep breath, raise your hands over your head.
- Exhale, bend your body while letting your hands touch the toes.
- maintain posture, while enjoying deep breaths for 6 seconds or fifteen counts, without bending your knees.
- Take a deep breath, relax and then get out of this position.
12. Staff Pose Dandasana O
This yoga pose corrects your posture. It stretches, tones and strengthens back muscles. It also improves flexibility levels of your body, eliminating back injuries. Moreover, it helps to raise awareness of the body.
How to do it:
- First, you have to sit on the mat with your legs stretched out in front of you. Holding the thigh muscles firmly, flex your feet.
- Keep your neck and back straight while palms resting on the mat. So stack up shoulders above the hips.
- Gently lift your heels off the ground, creating an angle of 30 degrees.
- Hold for fifteen counts and relax to return to the starting pose.
There are a lot of yoga poses for back pain is presented in this article, read on!
13. Agnistambhasana O Fire Log Pose or Pigeon Pose double
looking for the best yoga postures for back pain, you should not miss it.
How to do it:
- Sit upright with dedicated thighs, legs stretched.
- Center leg so that the right foot rests on the left thigh and his left ankle is stacked below the right knee.
- Keep your hands at your sides, palms resting on his land.
- Keep the neck and back straight, bend your feet.
- Relax and stretch your legs. Do the same with the other side as well.
14. Supta Vakrasana or lying spinal twist Pose
This yoga twists the spine and removes stiffness you experience in your spine. It also opens your lower back stiffness also relieves pain. In addition, massages muscles of the back.
- Lie on your mat in the supine position with hands resting on their sides, legs straight. Then bend the knees, creating a ninety degree angle with the floor.
- Stretch hands on each side, accompanying his palms resting on your floor. Inhale and exhale later, while touch the body to the left with head turned to the right.
- hips and knees should be stacked. After that, stop breathing and hold this position for a count of ten.
- Exhale, relax and return to the normal position.
- Repeat with the other side.
15. Shalabasana O locust pose
This yoga poses aids in strengthening the muscles around spinal column. It also improves the flexibility of the spine. Strengthens and tones chest and arms too. It provides intense back pain cure.
- Lie down on your yoga mat in the arms, abdomen resting next to his body.
- With a deep breath, lift your legs up more directly to the best extent possible; Your knees should be straight.
- Stretch out your hands back while lifting the body right up to the chest.
- breathing normally, and hold the position for a count of 8.
- Exhale, relax and return to starting position.
16. Bow Pose Dhanurasana O
that this posture and strengthens the back muscles, so as the backbone. It also improves the flexibility of the back by removing stiffness.
How to do it:
- Lie down on yoga mat in his hands, resting the abdomen on either side of your body. Then bend your knees and then bring the foot as close as possible to the buttocks.
- deeply inhale, stretch your hands back, lifting the chest and head as well.
- Now, tilt your head back as you keep your ankles with your hands.
- breathing normally extend back as far as possible while the body bends backwards to resemble a bow.
- Hold one count of 8. Exhale and relax to return to the starting position.
17. Shashankasana or rabbit Pose
This posture stretches and strengthens the spine. In particular, it puts an end to anxiety and stress levels as well. Relieves digestive disorders, giving the cure for back pain.
- Start this exercise sitting in Vajrasana. Now inhale deeply, raise your hands above the head.
- Taking a deep breath and leans forward gently; let your body fall away from your hips.
- Try to touch the ground with his forehead, while his hands rest on the floor from the elbow.
- breathing normally and hold this position to completely relax.
- Take a deep breath and re Vajrasana.
18. Bandhasana Setu Bridge Pose O
Overall, this is also one of the most effective yoga poses for back pain. This helps in stretching and strengthening the back. It also relieves anxiety and stress.
How to do it:
- Lie down on the yoga mat in supine, hands resting on their sides, with palms facing the mat .
- Bend your knees so are perpendicular to the mat, soles of the feet resting firmly on the mat.
- Taking a deep breath, push the chest along with the pelvis up.
- Hold this position and balance yourself now for a maximum of one count of 10.
- Exhale and relax to return to the starting pose.
19. Pose Navasana O Barco
peaking general attitude of this yoga strengthens the abdominal muscles and the back. It tones the abdominal muscles, arm muscles and legs. Moreover, it relieves low back pain.
- Lie on yoga mat in a supine position, with palms facing the mat, hands resting on their sides.
- Take a deep breath and raise your legs, torso and hands, forming an angle of 45 degrees to the ground.
- The body will look like a “V”. Then the balance on your sitting bones.
- Make sure the arms are always in line with your shoulders.
- Hold this position for about a count of ten, exhale and relax later.
20. Bujanghasana O cobra pose
1. Lie down on the floor supine contact with heels, legs pointing outwards.
2. Bring your hands on either side of his chest, palms on the floor in line with his chest.
3. Now, taking a deep breath, move your shoulders and head back, without putting pressure on the palms, right down to the navel.
4. Hold this position, breathing suspended for about a count of 10.
5. Exhaling deeply, relax and return to starting position.
21. -Ascendente dog
This pose opens the chest, back engages and stretches the abdominal muscles.
- Click lying on the floor with palms down through the ribs.
- while drawing the legs together and press the top of the feet on the ground, use the
strength of the back, not hands, to raise the chest ground.
- Then let your legs extended outward at first.
- Hold for about five to ten breaths, and repeat as necessary.
22. Tilt forward up
This is also one of the best yoga poses for pain backwards.
- Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart, and theknees loose, not locked. As you exhale, hinge at the waist and leans forward, reaching toward the floor.
- Do not worry if you can not reach all the way to his apartment at first; where just finished their tendons feel a comfortable stretch.
- position Repeat 5 to 7 times.
- Finally, folded hold this position for five to ten breaths.
23. Child Pose
How to do it:
- Start on all fours with arms stretched upward.
- After that, sit so your buttocks come to rest just above even touching your heels.
- Hold this position for five to ten breaths, and make as many times as needed for a relaxing, good stretch.
Further information: The neck strengthening workouts at home without weights
some other tips:
along with all yoga postures for back pain, you have to follow these tips mentioned below to eliminate back pain:
- Stay away from slouching.
- be extra aware of your posture.
- Stay away from using a pillow while sleeping.
- Apply a hot to improve blood circulation in the affected area and to combat pain water.
- Keep your back always supported.
- bend your knees while lifting heavy objects.
- should include natural supplements in the diet, if you have recurring back pain.
For more information related to yoga and useful exercises, go to our Home Fitness . After studying writing 23 best yoga poses to relieve back pain, I hope this article will help you learn a little more effective and easy yoga poses for back pain. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Do you know of any other yoga postures for back pain? Share with us right then.
Additional Tags for this post:
xhastermer girl in yoga clothing |