These days, many people are suffering from dark circles under the eyes due to many reasons such as the pressure of work and studies, health problems, stress, unhealthy diet, inappropriate lifestyle, and lack of sufficient sleep. It can affect anyone at any age, which includes children.
Despite these dark circles are not a serious health problem, you may, older, sick and tired looks. There are many natural remedies at home that help you cure these dark shadows with full security and lower cost.
The potatoes are easily found in the kitchen around the world. Being a vegetable starch, potato belongs to the Solanaceae family and is available throughout the year. Moreover, these chips can fit into almost dishes and used as a common food. Now, a potato effective and safe remedy is also proven to cure many skin problems, including dark circles under the eyes.
This article Vkool.com will show you 13 useful ways on the use of potatoes for dark circles under the eyes with no side effects. This article discusses the best methods using potato along with a few other natural ingredients to effectively remove dark circles in the country from reliable sources listed. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Keep reading this article to learn these useful methods on the use of potatoes for dark circles under the eyes.
13 useful ways on using potato for dark circles under the eyes
Can potatoes help eliminate dark circles under your eyes?
These are the properties of potatoes that are very effective in treating these dark circles, eye relaxation, and lightening of the skin around the eyes.
- potato contains natural bleaching property that can help lighten your skin under the eyes and prevent swelling around the eyes.
- has a component called catecholase, which can help tone down dark circles and reduce puffiness and under the eyes. Each time a fresh potato exposed to air, oxidizes and this catecholase become change benzoquinone in turn to a chemical compound known as hydroquinone, an active compound used in many skin whitening products.
- can help in rejuvenating the skin under the eyes and provide essential moisture to reduce these dark circles quickly.
- has the ability to stay cool for a longer time resembles cucumber. Each time you apply to your skin, these essential antioxidants and other nutrients to the skin that will help reduce these dark circles around the eyes will be transferred.
- has vitamin C, starch and enzymes that will help nourish the delicate skin around the eyes to avoid dark these circles.
- has a rich source of vitamin A, which helps promote skin firm and strong without the appearance of these dark circles around the eyes.
- The property of starch and the coldness of the potato contains anti-inflammatory effect that will help reduce swelling and inflammation of the vessels under the eyes to reduce puffiness and appearance tiredness on his face.
- contains a rich source of vitamins and minerals that can do wonders to cure dark circles and tired skin by refreshing and soothing the skin to increase the white complexion.
However, there are many ways to use this potato for dark circles under the eyes. You can use it in the form of slices, juice and zest or in combination with other ingredients such as honey, cucumber, etc., to obtain the best results.
1. Grated potato juice
Using a Pope a day will help keep dark circles away! Click to Tweet Here are some simple instructions on how to use potatoes for dark circles under the eyes:
- – 2 chilled potatoes
- A cotton ball
- cold water
- A grater
- first, these chilled potatoes and grate properly taken.
- Then extract the juice of these grated potatoes in a small bowl.
- Then dip the cotton ball into this potato juice.
- Now, let stand for one minute and then take it out to put on these dark circles. You have to close your eyes.
- Make sure this cotton ball over the eyes properly.
- After that, let stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, the areas of the eyes with cold water wash.
- Or, you can also use a raw potato instead of a refrigerated potato and then follow the same path to remove dark circles around the eyes.
- Or, you can extract the juice from grated raw white potato and apply it on the affected areas to prevent them.
- should continue doing so regularly for a few days until you get results from the elimination of dark circles under the eyes desired.
2. Fresh potato poultice
To use potatoes for dark circles under the eyes, which do:
- A frozen potato
- A grater
- sieves – 2
- initially, the frozen potato is taken and then grate it using a grater.
- Then place the slices of grated potato in cheesecloth and tie thoroughly to make it as a poultice.
- Now, the poultice of fresh potatoes is placed in the eye by covering these dark circles correctly.
- After that, let it sit for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, the poultice is taken out of your eyes.
- should use this form regularly to fade dark circles under the eyes.
- Or, you can also grate a red potato medium (peeled) size and place the gauze on both eyes and place the slices of peeled potatoes in cheesecloth and let it stay for about 15 to 20 minutes. Finally, she withdraws her eyes with a damp towel to clean any residue.
Further information: Easy Recipes with potato for breakfast and dinner
3. And sweet potato unsweetened Applesauce
this way is very effective in treating these dark circles and eye bags under the eyes.
- 2 tablespoons of applesauce unsweetened
- Camote – 1
- first, the sweet potato is taken and then cut into slices.
- Then pour the sweet potato slices, along with unsweetened apple in a blender.
- Now, they are thoroughly ground to create a fine and creamy pasta.
- After that, this cream is applied to the affected eye areas.
- then allowed to stand for about 10 minutes.
- After that, wash the area with clean water.
- Finally, pat dry skin areas and apply some eye cream to remove dark circles.
- should repeat the same daily way to reduce these dark circles and baggy eyes.
4. Pope, honey, and olive oil
Here are some simple guidelines on how to use the potato for dark circles under the eyes:
- A potato (small and medium)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons oil extra virgin olive
- 1 tablespoon honey
- initially, the pope is taken and peel skin.
- Then grate the potatoes finely and add organic honey with the extra virgin olive oil in it.
- Then they stir well to make a fine paste.
- Now apply this paste on the skin under the eye properly.
- After that, it allowed to stand for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Finally, the skin with warm water wash.
- Or, you can also use a mixture of olive oil and potato juice in the dark rings around the eyes to remove them.
- should use this mask to regulate twice a week to fade away dark circles under the eyes to nourish the soft skin in these areas of the eyes.
5. Potato and Pulp tomato
This is another way of how to use potatoes for dark circles under the eyes:
- 1 tablespoon juice of raw potato
- 1 tablespoon tomato pulp
- first, it is adds raw potato juice in a small bowl.
- Then add fresh tomato paste on it.
- Then they stir well to make a fine blend.
- Now apply this mixture on dark circles.
- After that, it is left for a few minutes to dry completely.
- Finally, the skin with clean water and then dry wash.
- Or, you can mix a small potato and tomato in a blender and then apply the juice on the skin under the eyes to prevent dark circles.
- must follow this process regularly until you get the desired results.
6. The potato and curd or yoghurt
to use potatoes for dark circles under the eyes, you need to prepare:
- a potato
- 1 tbsp curd
- At first, you take the small raw potato and then mash them to take their juice by adding grated potato slices in a colander and pressing with a spoon.
- Then add the curd into it and mix thoroughly.
- Now apply this mixture on the dark circles under the eyes.
- After that, it is left for a few minutes.
- Finally, the skin with running water wash.
- Thus help treat dark circles effectively and quickly if used regularly without fail.
- Another option, you can also crush a small boiled potato with a teaspoon of yogurt. Then apply this mixture on the dark circles under the eyes for a skin massage gently for a few minutes. Finally, the skin is washed with clean water.
7. potato starch powder, banana and barley powder
use of combination of powder potato starch, banana, barley and dust is another effective way of using the potato circles dark under the eyes:
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch
- pinch barley powder
- 1/2 piece of banana (crushed)
- A small container
- in initially, the potato starch powder, crushed banana, and barley powder in the small container is placed.
- Subsequently, you can mix well to make a fine paste.
- Then apply this paste on the dark circles around the eyes.
- Now, it is left for a few minutes until the mixture is dry completely.
- Finally, areas with clean water wash.
- should follow this path regularly to get the best results.
8. potato slices
Here are some step by step on how to use potatoes for dark circles under the eyes instructions:
- a refrigerated potato
- cold water
- initially, the cooled potato is taken and then cut into thick slices this.
- Then place these cuts in their eyes, completely covering these dark circles.
- Then let stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now, these potato slices is removed.
- Finally, you facial skin is washed with cold water.
- Or, you can place the potato slices at night before going to sleep and let it sit overnight for best results.
- should use the same process regularly for at least two to three times a week.
- Or, you can also apply skin potato or potato peel in these dark circles at night before going to sleep and let it stay overnight or for 20 minutes.
To find out more useful forms on the use of potatoes for dark circles under the eyes, you should continue reading the next part of this article!
9. Potato with Cucumber
- A small
- 1/2 piece of cucumber
- 2 cotton pads
- A container
- A gauze
- A peeler
- At first, you take a cucumber and potato and peel the outer skin by the use of the peeler.
- Then cut the cucumber and potatoes into chunks and place in a blender to make a fine blend.
- Then this mixture is poured into the gauze to juicing and store the juice in a container.
- Now, this vessel to cool for a few minutes to get proper cooling.
- After that, two cotton pads soaked in the juice for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Then these balls are placed in the area of dark circles.
- Now, leave it there for about 15 to 20 minutes out of their eyes.
- Finally, the skin with clean water and then dry wash.
- should follow this road at night before going to bed and keep it overnight to remove dark circles around the eyes.
Read more: beauty and household benefits of cucumbers
10. Mashed raw potato
- first, you have to separate the skin of a raw potato and then cut into pieces.
- Then these pieces are placed in a blender and blend until a thick paste is formed.
- Then this mashed potato applies in dark circles under the eyes.
- Now, that allowed to stand for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, the skin is rinsed clean water.
- should continue doing this method twice a day until it is released out dark circles in the eye areas completely.
Further information: The program guide skintervention
11. Potato, lemon juice and blanched almonds
This is another useful way to use potatoes for dark circles that can not be omitted!
- 1 teaspoon grated potato
- A few drops of lemon juice
- three to five almonds peeled
- some fresh cream
- A cotton
- hot milk
- initially, blanched almonds with lemon juice, fresh cream, grated potato and grind to a fine paste.
- Then apply this mixture on the dark circle areas.
- Now, it allowed to stand for a few minutes until it dries completely.
- Finally, wipe with cotton wool soaked in warm milk.
- should repeat the same method regularly to remove dark circles under the eyes.
Further information: Health and beauty benefits of lemon juice, oil, and peel
12. white potato and lemon juice
the combination of potato and lemon juice acts as a great eye mask to eliminate dark circles and puffy eyes under the eyes. Both the potato and lemon have a natural bleaching property that can greatly help to lighten the skin under the eyes, to clear dark spots and stains around the eyes.
- A white potato
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- drinking water (cold water normal)
- 2 cotton balls
- A colander
- initially , raw white potato is taken and then cut into slices.
- Then fresh lemon juice with a little water in it than normal is added.
- Now, are thoroughly mixed to make a juicy consistency fine and then strain the juice using the strainer.
- Now, the juice is poured into the container and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After that, you take it out and dip cotton balls in it.
- Then these balls over closed eyes and keep standing for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, the skin is rinsed with cold water and then dry.
- Finally, apply a little eye cream for a complete and rapid relief of dark circles.
- Or, you can simply mix potato juice with lemon juice and then apply this mixture of juice under your eye to eliminate the problem.
Further information: lemon beauty recipes for hair and skin
13. Batata and honey
- A raw sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ice water
- first, the raw potato is taken and then grate thoroughly.
- Next, soak the potato slices in ice water for 5 minutes and strain.
- However, you have to be sure to keep this water and do not discard.
- Now, organic honey is added to the grated potato and stir well.
- After that, close your eyes and apply this mixture on the dark circles under the eyes and eyelids.
- Then let stand for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, the areas of the eyes with water wash potatoes are stored.
- should continue doing it this way for once a day to remove dark circles under the eyes quickly.
Read more: Making natural masks with honey
Here are some tips you you have to continue using raw potatoes for dark circles under the eyes.
- After rinsing the potato applied in their areas of eyes, you better apply some eye cream to reduce these dark circles around the eyes rapidly.
- Avoid rinsing after peeling potatoes of your skin as you lose starch and other nutrients that are essential for curing dark circles.
- When the potato is used, the outer skin can peel potatoes or used in conjunction with your skin in order to remove dark circles under the eyes.
- Make sure you have to consult your doctor or dermatologist if he found no relief from the dark circles within 7 to 10 days, as it can be a sign of other underlying health problems.
- should be used to treat fresh and raw potatoes these dark circles and puffy eyes.
For more information on recipes for skin care and natural treatments for skin problems, go to our website Skin Care page . After studying writing 13 effective methods on the use of potatoes for dark circles under the eyes, I hope this article will help you learn some easy and simple ways to use potatoes to remove dark circles at home. All these remedies are safe, natural, cost effective and easily accessible for removing dark circles. But do not forget that you have to try the remedies only after conducting a small test, check your body reaction, and then continue with the use of these methods to hold off dark circles. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, you can share your experiences with us if you know other ways to use potatoes for dark circles under the eyes.
Additional Tags for this post:
CIPS /PATOS/LAYS/RUFFELS mail |