sulfur present in onions helps reduce inflammation and revitalizes hair follicles . In addition, the onion contains antibacterial properties that help with scalp infections. Moreover, catalase enzyme which is an antioxidant, can inhibit premature aging for some people. Researchers have indicated that deals onion juice with alopecia areata effectively. Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that attacks the body hair follicle and leads to detect baldness. Moreover, onion juice contains antioxidant properties that help to slow cell damage. Because the damage causes cell aging, consisting of prematurely gray hair, using antioxidants to your scalp can help minimize or stop gray hair. Therefore, onion juice is the best natural remedy for hair growth. Now, let’s take a more detailed VKool.com understand more ways to use onion juice for hair growth glance.
12 Ways on how to use onion juice for hair growth work
1. raw onion juice for hair growth
onion juice not only helps in treating cold, but also promotes hair growth. Click to Tweet As mentioned above, onion juice is very effective for hair growth. Using onion juice for hair growth? Follow these steps:
- The first step is to take some onions depending on the length of your hair and peel them. Then cut into smaller pieces and place in a food processor, such as a mill, blender or mixer.
- Then squeeze and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Now rub the juice on your scalp using light hands. Pay more attention to the bald areas.
- Leave to set for at least an hour and then use running water to wash.
- ends with a cleaner hair.
2. Coconut oil and onion juice for hair growth
Coconut oil has antioxidants and natural nutrients that provide critical resources to improve your hair shine and softness. In addition, coconut oil is a rich source of vitamin E, K, and iron and removes dandruff effectively while improving hair growth. Dandruff and lice limit hair growth and coconut oil contains antibacterial and antifungal to protect against potential problems the two properties. Therefore, the combination of coconut oil and onion juice fighting fungal infections and is compatible with hair growth and improves the health of the scalp while adding brightness and volume without harmful chemicals. Here is the recipe that explains the use of onion juice for hair growth:
- coconut oil 2 tablespoons
- 2-3 tablespoons of onion juice
- clean towel
- Add 2 tablespoons of juice onion and 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon to mix both ingredients.
- Then this mixture on the scalp is applied with the fingertips. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Then wash the hair using a mild shampoo.
- Follow this treatment twice a week and see visible results dramatically.
Further information: 9 homemade shampoo recipes using coconut oil
3. Use Soak scalp onion juice for hair growth
Basically, onion scalp solution for soaking hair growth is an effective and easy way. This solution helps with hair growth and also helps in treating split ends and damaged hair. The method is:
- 03.02 fresh onion
- Cotton balls
- first, take some onions depending on hair length. Then wash and then peel properly.
- Then peel the onion with a cutter, and now put them in a blender.
- After this, take a cotton cloth and wash as shredded onion in it. Now squeeze the juice into a bowl to collect 2-4 tablespoons of onion juice.
- Now apply this onion juice on the scalp with the help of cotton balls
- Massaging the scalp gently with the tip of his finger.
- let sit for an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
- For faster hair growth, you should follow this remedy twice a week. In order to prevent odors onion, you can add some lemon juice with him.
4. Honey and onion juice Hair Mask
Honey is also a great natural remedy for hair growth. Honey acts as a natural fabric softener, because it is an emollient, so it is a good hair conditioner that helps soften hair. In addition, honey is a natural antioxidant, so it will make your scalp healthy and improve hair growth. Honey contains antibacterial and antiseptic that prevent scalp psoriasis or infections and tends to hold free and fair bacteria on the scalp characteristics. This also keeps dandruff and itchy scalp at bay. Moreover, because honey is an emollient that improves the health of your hair follicles that are responsible for hair growth. In fact, the combination of onion juice and honey provides a useful treatment for hair growth. Follow the steps below:
- 2-3 tablespoons of onion juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- in a small bowl, add 2-3 tablespoons onion juice with 1 tablespoon of honey. The amount of ingredients may vary according to the length of your hair.
- After that, mix both ingredients properly by using a mixing spoon.
- However, this solution is ready for application to the scalp.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp properly using your fingertips and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- and then massage the package on your scalp and then wash your hair with regular shampoo.
- Give this onion juice and honey pack hair treatment for at least once a week to the expected results.
Further information: Recipes and benefits of using honey for hair growth
5. Onion juice After washing solution
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- warm water 1 l
- All you need to do is add the juice to hot water.
- After this, use this mixture as the last rinse after shampooing.
6. The onion and rum potion
- first, cut the onion into small pieces. Place these rum and chopped onion in a glass jar and let stand overnight.
- After that, strain the mixture and now apply on the scalp.
- Finally, shampooing and hot water.
- should use this solution once a week.
7. Yogurt And Onion mask for hair growth
This mask is very easy to do. As we know, protein is an essential nutrient hair growth. Yogurt is a great remedy for hair growth because it is rich in protein content. In addition, yogurt is rich in lactic acid which is completely beneficial for treating damaged, dull hair and promote hair growth as well.
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2-3 pieces of fresh onion
- first, the onion peel and wash with clean water.
- After that, Chop onion using a helicopter and are now collected in a bowl.
- Then add some yogurt in the bowl and now both ingredients are mixed properly. Allow to remain still for about 10 minutes.
- Now apply this mask on your scalp and ensure to adequately cover the length of the hair.
- Keep for 45 minutes and finally rinse thoroughly with your regular shampoo.
- should follow this treatment twice a week for hair growth and treat damaged hair as well.
Further information: 18 health and beauty benefits of yogurt consumption
8. The beer and onion Hair Mask
beer contains a natural ingredient called silica that adds volume to your hair and makes it look thicker become. This means that beer promotes hair growth. The combination of onion and beer works well for hair growth. The recipe is:
- two to three pieces of onion
- ½ cup of beer
- Cut onion into smaller pieces with a knife. Then peel and then cut these pieces in a helicopter.
- Then add ½ cup of beer on that plate. Mix well and his hair mask is ready for use.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into the mixture and apply it correctly now on the scalp. You can also rinse the hair strands using this mixture.
- Keep it for about 2 to 3 hours. Finally shampooing.
- This treatment should be applied at least once a week for best results.
9. Olive oil and onion Hair Mask
Olive oil is also effective for growth hair related. Olive oil is rich in vitamin A, E, essential fatty acids, as well as some antioxidants that promote healthy hair growth. In addition, the oil comprises the anti-fungal property that helps fight dandruff and other scalp diseases. Moreover, ownership of deep hydration present in olive oil softens dry hair and gas.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup beer
- The first step is to cut an onion into smaller pieces. Then mix with a whisk.
- Add olive oil and beer to the pulp to create a paste.
- Now, apply this paste on the hair and leave on for about 1-2 hours.
- Finally, rinse well and shampoo.
- This treatment should be used once a week.
Further information: Olive Oil 16 Uses for scalp treatment
10. Onion and castor oil
castor oil also promotes hair growth efficiently. Castor oil is made up of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal that make it beneficial against dandruff, follliculitis, and scalp infections qualities. Furthermore, the content of ricinoleic acid that helps increase circulation to the scalp and also improves hair growth. Moreover, antioxidants that support the keratin in the hair and help make it smoother, stronger, and less frizzy. Here is the recipe that explains the use of onion juice for hair growth:
- castor oil 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons onion juice
- Mix castor oil and onion juice and the following massage your hair by using the mixture.
- leave on the scalp for at least an hour.
- Finally, wash with warm water.
11. Mayonnaise onion and hair Mask
This hair mask is effective for treating hair loss and dry hair simultaneously. Mayonnaise in this mask is rich in vitamin E keeps the skin soft and hydrated. In addition, the protein in the mayonnaise is also necessary for hair. Here’s the recipe:
- 2 tablespoons onion juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- lemon juice (optional)
- first, mix onion juice and mayonnaise together. You can also add a teaspoon of honey and a little lemon juice to this hair pack.
- Now apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Finally, wash off after half an hour.
12. rosemary oil and onion juice for hair growth
Rosemary oil helps increase hair growth . Rosemary oil contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It also improves blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens the hair follicles.
- rosemary essential oil (10-15 drops)
- Onion juice
- Just add the essential oil of rosemary onion juice and rub it on the next scalp.
- Leave for an hour or more.
- Finally, wash with water and a cleaning product as well. The oil will decrease penetrating smell of onions.
Further information: 10 Health Benefits of Rosemary
can go to our main beauty in order to obtain more information regarding tips and natural remedies for hair care. Have you ever used onion juice for hair growth? How onion juice can help? Share your thoughts with us in the comments box below.